Monday, March 10, 2008

Twilight at the rotary

I took this on the way home from work today and it came out way better than I had hoped. I was driving through the center of town pretty late since I had another round of shopping today after work. But I finally found a dress and shoes for Erin & Joel's wedding, so all I have to do is find a little shrug to go over the sleeveless dress and I should be all set to go.

It's funny how we've lived here for almost 5 years and I really haven't gone into any of these little shops around the rotary. There are also a couple of restaurants that are supposed to be quite good downtown, but we've just never managed to get there to try them out. They just don't seem to fit into our eating out mold which usually consists of the Pub or TGI Fridays. Then again, we also have yet to try the local house of pizza despite agreeing on numerous occasions that we really should try that place out.

No comments: