Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Huzzah for sun!

Finally on my way home I was able to get some interesting shots of the fast moving clouds as they crossed in front of th sun. The problems with doing this kind of shot are the extreme differences in light level and the glare you can get. A lot of the pictures I took weren't that great...

Cf course, I saw the the coolest thing ever when I was driving around a very busy rotary.... Grrr...! I think not being able to capture what you percieve as the "perfect shot" is a photographer's personal hell. Well, in today's little slice of prefection there were multiple layers of clouds ranging from extremely light to almost cumulonimbus in darkness and the sun was streaming down in between the clouds with clearly visible rays like it was filtering through light fog. Oh, it was gorgeous!!!

No comments: