Saturday, March 15, 2008

The New "Collection"

What do you get when you combine 4 women, a newly upgraded mall and the need for summer clothing... girl shopping day! Since the added the new wing of high end stores to the mall I've been wanting to go check it out. Not because of what is in the new stores, but rather the for interesting external architecture. These are a few of the neat shots I took of "The Collection" when I went with Erin, Tara and Heather this weekend to shop for our trip. We never did make it into the inside of the new section (at least while I was there). Since I don't really care for high end shopping, that didn't bug me much. I'll have to do some photography inside the mall at some point, that could be neat to do if there is alot of natural light so I don't scare the crap out of people with the flash.

I might even be able to play around with the shutter speed to see if I can get shots of people walking by me which could turn out pretty neat. I have been meaning to try to play around with shutter speed to try action shots. I've never really been good at capturing quickly moving things, or slow for that matter.

No comments: