Sunday, March 9, 2008

The one down side of vacations...

....you have to buy stuff. Now don't get me wrong, I do like shopping, but I have a huge problem with circling Worcester trying to get to a store when a bloody St. Patrick's Day parade is between me and it! So, while the shopping was fun once I got into it, I arrived at the store barely able to contain my fury.

While I didn't take this picture on Sunday, I thought it did portray every aspect of my shopping experience for our trip: the ridiculous amount of time spent in my car, paying tolls, even the oh-so-healthy chicken nuggets and ginormous diet soda. The only thing you can't see is the GPS which was my lifesaver this weekend. I never would have found my way around Worcester and that parade if I didn't have that. I heart u GPS!

No comments: