Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - Ten Favorite iPhone Apps


1) We Rule - My favorite iPhone game of all time.  It is very much like Farmtown in a lot of ways, but cooler.  You can take a look at it here.

2) Facebook - I don't think I need to explain this one.

3) Evernote - I can type a note on my phone and it syncs with my online profile, or I can type a note on my desktop and my phone is sent the info.  Genius!

4) WoW Armory - A must have for the World of Warcraft enthusiast who just needs to know what gear they are wears, their stats and what achievements they have completed.... right NOW!  You can check it out here.

5) Auditorium - A very fun music and physics (kinda) game.  Probably the first game I truly enjoyed on the phone.  You can check it out and even play it online here.

6) Gmail - It's simple and at works.  Enough said.

7) Tweetdeck - An excellent twitter interface.  It also is a great desktop application.

8) GroceryIQ - A grocery store app that lets you make lists and even scan bar codes.  You can check it out here.

9) Angry Birds - Fun new game I found thanks to @NathanFillion on Twitter.  It involves hurling birds at pigs using a sling shot.  Hilarious!  Take a look at it here.

10) Bank of America App - A must have for my mobile banking needs :-)

No comments: