Saturday, April 17, 2010

Request for my blog readers

Hi Folks!  I have a little favor to ask.  I'm really curious just how many people are reading my blog these days.  I think the best way for me to find that out is if you would be willing to "follow" my blog.  It's really easy to do and really helps me know who I'm talking to when I post.  Also, with some more followers on board, I'm hoping to do some fun giveaways of all the crafty things I do. 

All you have to do to follow this blog is click on the Google Follow button on the right side of the page next to the most recent post.  It looks like this:


Once you do that, you can sign in using your preexisting google, yahoo or twitter account.  If you don't have any of those you can sign up for a google account for free and use that if you are willing.  Having a google account offers you a lot of neat features including free blog and photos hosting, email, reader for those of you who read many blogs to name a few.  Anyway, I will stop waxing poetic about google now.  But I really hope that if you read my blog often you will really think about officially "following" it. 

Thanks!
-Jo

2 comments:

Jelibe said...

Hi, jelibe here. You can get a counter that counts the people who see your blog without them having to follow it. I've got one on my blog which seems quite popular with quite a few people and tells you where everyone is from around the world. If you interested please visit my blog as the counter has a link on it so you can download it yourself. Its free too (don't worry about the trail thing). www.jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com

jjphotoFTW said...

Thanks so much Jelibe! I will definately do that :) I hadn't ever found on of those and my current counter only counts visits to the page, not distinct visitors. Yeay for helpful info!