Friday, April 16, 2010

A Card a Week - Belated Birthdays


Week 2 of card making was successful!!  So what if I cheated and actually made this card last Saturday?  I was on a paper crafting roll and knew I would see my friend Bob that day so I could give him his birthday card, albeit belated.  Whatever!! What matters is that a card was made :P

To further aid my Card a Week posting goal, I bought a whole bunch of 8.5 x 11 A Muse papers when I was up at Ink About It on Wednesday night for my class with Jenn.  We made really cool things that night, but I will share that lovely creation with you in another post.  I think I might have come close to buying one of every different color and style paper they have, but as they are only 45 cents a sheet, the bill wasn't too destructive :-)

Papers:
  •  1 A Muse Orange Square Card (these are unfortunately discontinued, I just happened to have some)
  • 1 sheet 8.5 x 11 A Muse Vintage paper in Orange
  • 1 sheet 8.5 x11 Neenah Classic Crest paper in Solar White 80 lb (or any other good white card stock you like)
Stamps:
Inks:
Markers:
Ribbon & Bling:
 *Edited to add Bling info

No comments: