Thursday, January 22, 2009

hey look, I finally got a nice sunset!

I was so mad this morning! I work up extremely early for me and said "hell, I'll stay up and head into work early and get some things done on the way." I was driving down the hill by Ferjulian's when I saw the most gorgeous sunrise ever. One of those really dark moody ones... Unfortunately I wasn't smart enough to slam on the blinker and pull over anywhere so I missed my opportunity.

This has happened to me so many times I can't even count the total. So, pissed that I had missed the cool picture I went to work and went about my day. On the way home however, I struck gold!

So, here is my first sunset in like forever... I was beginning to despair ever finding some neat to photograph ever again (well, other than my crafty creations).



1 comment:

Chris said...

It was a really amazing sunrise today, I saw it on my way to work, but sunset wasn't bad either. This is a great image you took. I just added a new pic to my blog, I think you'll like it.