Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Inchie Love

So, tonight I tried out making my first Inchies.... what are they? Well, they are 1" by 1" squares that you exhibit your vast quantities of crafting talent silly!!! ahem... well, maybe not vast, but this size is about all my attention span can handle these days. I'm probably selling myself a little short here, but nevertheless, they are fun and don't require hours of committment to finish. I did this four in a fairly short amount of time for me, maybe an hour?

So, if you want to learn more about Inchies, you can go to
InchieArts.com and check it out. The sky is the limit sinc eyou can use any old stamp or paper to make them. I'm very excited :-D If you want to check out someone who makes really nice Inchies and incorperates into her other crafts, check out Mish Mash.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: