Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'll consider myself pampered....

So, I was lucky enough to get a couple days off this week and on one of them I went with my mother-in-law to a salon to have a "pamper us" day. She got a manicure, pedicure and a facial and I went a little overboard by getting the following: manicure, facial, eyebrow wax, highlights and a hair cut. Believe me, all but the manicure and facial were absoluetly necessary... So, here is a portion of my new do. I have bangs again and for once they look like they are on purpose instead of some freakish accident :P Anne, my stylist took off about 7 inches of pretty much useless hair, so by the time she was done with the cute and natural looking highlight and the cut, I really looked like a changed woman (or a human if we talking seriously here). Anyway, it wa a great day and very relaxing. Hopefully we can do it again sometime, although my wallet might need some recovery time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bahston Beans said...

Can't wait to see the new coif!