Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm gonna get it

So, I wonder how mom will retiliate for this one? Lets see how long it takes her to notice that I put this one up. Actually it is one of the best pictures I have ever taken of her. We have a mother daughter day and decided to go to Wheaton and do some photography around campus since it is always so beautiful there in the summer. We had some pretty good luck wandering around. It was pretty hot though, so we didn't stay too long.


Here are a few more good ones I took while we sauntered the grounds:















The columns and inscription above the Madeleine Clark Wallace Library



















The lower campus view of Cole Memorial Chapel - a place very special to me since I was there every Monday and Wednesday for Choral practice and Brian and I were married there.








The cupola on the Mary Lyon building - This is occasionally used for classes such as the illustrious Religion and Sexuality course. However, it is usually used for small functions and some administrative offices. This cupola is actually a pretty big symbol of Wheaton itself.

1 comment:

M_C said...

Guess who? I'm planning my "retaliation"... M