Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms in my life


I just want to do a quick little post this morning to wish both of my moms and an impending mom-to-be a very Happy Mother's Day!  

My Mom and I at Garden in the Woods in Framingham, MA

My Sister in Law and Mother in Law at Countryside Park in Avon, CT
I'm fortunate enough to be able to see all my moms on Mother's Day so we can celebrate in person.  However, there are may other moms out there who have had a positive influence on my life and I want to wish you a very happy Mother's Day as well.  I hope you can truly enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Thank you for your good wishes! Good for you for having those neat moms still around you. I lost mine 11 yr. ago, but we had a good time together for many years.