Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tour de Fleece Update - Day 11

Tonight at knit night I finished up spinning my most recent bump of Colorways Wool Top.  Yeay!  I just have to decide whether to ply it or not, follow through on that decision and skin it up and that will be three skeins done!  Exciting :-) 


In other news, I started knitting my Cosette shawl by Alana Dakos of the Never Not Knitting podcast.  She does some great designs for children and adults alike.  You can check out her blog at www.nevernotknitting.com.  I should have a progress photo soon along with a finish photo for my Otono shawl once I get it blocked.  Or maybe I'll be lazy and not block it since it's too humid and the shawl will probably never dry unless there is a break in all the moisture in the air.

Oh well, I'm off for bed.  I stayed at knitting far too late and now I'm a tired monkey.

No comments: