Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Favorite Drinks


The original Ten on Tuesday theme (that I poach from Carole Knits every week) for today was 10 Favorite Cocktails, but seeing as I am not much of a drinker, I decided to change it to 10 Favorite Drinks instead.  My list may or may not include cocktails ;-)

1) Turkey Hill Diet Green Iced Tea - I drink this every day and it is awesome.

2) Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee - Inhaled as often as possible as budget allows.

3) Diet Coke - Runner up to my iced green tea and my staple drink for eating out.

4) Malibu and Diet Coke - My party drink.  Most people tend to have this stuff on hand and it tastes wonderful.

5) Bloody Mary - A brunchtime masterpiece!

6) Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate - Liquid awesome, but only in the winter when it is REALLY cold!

7) Mimosas made with Asti Spumanti - A Christmas morning tradition in my family.  I like it best with the asti since I don't like dry champagne. 
8) Starbucks Frappachino - Pretty much the only thing drinkwise I like from Starbucks. 

9) Hot Green Tea - My favorite when feasting on sushi. 

10) White Sangria - I have only had this once at a bachelorette party, but it was fabulous and beared mentioning.  Oh, and I have a picture of it too!

No comments: