Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 on Tuesday (a tad late): 10 Favorite Non-Knitting Blogs


Wow, I read a lot of knitting blogs, or ones that predominantly feature knitting anyway.  So, coming up with 10 non-knitting ones is actually quite hard.  But heck, I'll give it a go!

1) The Novice Chef Blog - Great recipes and photos of the cooking process.

2) One Cool Thing a Day - This blog has some really neat stuff on it.  Usually videos and very entertaining.

3) creative chick - A crafty blog by a very crafty girl.  Jenn is a very talented class instructor that my mom and I take classes with at our favorite craft store, Ink About It in Westford MA.  Jenn's home base is Colorful Creations in Hyannis, MA but she is nice enough to travel onto the mainland to see us less Cape bound crafters. Her store is really cool to, so if you are in Hyannis, check it out.  They are right on Main St. 

4) Cake Wrecks - Hilariously horrible cakes.   Oh, and some really nice ones too when they decide to show what cake decorators can do when they get it right.

5) Dark Roasted Blend - This site just has tons if neat images.  Great photography and vintage imagery about here, so I think you know why I like this one so much.

6) Planet June - Ha!  This site is about crochet... not knitting!  I win :-D  June makes the cutest amigurumi ever!  In addition to all her crocheted pretties of which she sells patterns for, she also plays with punch needle and polymer clay.

Ok, I give up.  I read WAY too many knitting blogs.  For the six non-knitting center blogs listed, I think I have 6 or 7 times the number of knitting related one that I read regularly.  So sue me.... a girl likes what a girl likes :-)

No comments: