Friday, January 8, 2010

SelfKniMo Project #2 - Cedar Leaf Shawlette



This is the second project I have started as part of my selfish knitting month and it is a pattern I have drooled over for quite awhile now.  I won't wax poetic about it too much as I have already posted about it before, but I wanted to share a wip photo with you as I will most likely be finishing it up this weekend.   I would have posted about it sooner, but we were having problems with the internet at home and I even thought it was a problem with my computer for a day or so.  Luckily the internet has been restored in its full glory and I can post to my little heart's content.

I decided to put my Gathered Scarf on hold for a little bit so I can finish this one up and wear it sooner rather than later. I have a few more things up my sleeve for this month, but I think I have to declare failure on it being full of projects only for me.  I just realized I have one project I should start and finish this month and 3 more waiting in the wings, though they are not due anytime soon.  Oh well....  Despite this realization, I'm sure I manage this shawlette, the scarf, a pair of gloves and a hat for myself, all of which I already had planned between the other projects.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I can't wait to see this finished! I just finished my colorwork hat, but it doesn't fit. Good thing Luke likes it :-)

jjphotoFTW said...

Yeah, I'm really psyched about it too. Might have to make another one in a different color. Or at least find another shawlette pattern so I don't have to make a full sized one.

Bahston Beans said...

I agree, can't wait to see the finished product!