Sunday, August 10, 2008

Leaves of days gone by....

I just love finding random things while skulking around with my camera... especially lobster pots with decomposing leaves on them! My photos are just so glamourous :-) Speaking of skulking, I just kept on wandering off with my camera this weekend. I just couldn't help myself. Whenever I get into a new environment and actually have time to explore and play with my camera, it's like I'm a kid in a candy store. I think I had at least three separate times when I went out and took pictures for over an hour this weekend. Everybody else was occupied playing board games, which at the moment hadn't really appealed to me, so I just wandered around the cabin, down the road, over to the dock. Overall, it was a great and relaxing opportunity to learn more about photography and spend some nice time with friends. Overall, it was quite a nice weekend. Posted by Picasa

No comments: