Friday, August 15, 2008

Christopher

Meet little Christopher (an of course his mom) . He is Tina and Shawn's new son who was just born on the 7th of August. Isn't he a sweetie! Congrats to both of you on such a beautiful boy! I have known Tina since basically the first weekend I was at college. I think I sat with her for lunch on the first day even, although my memory could be a little fuzzy on that one. I obviously didn't take this picture since Tina, Shawn and Christopher live in Houston, TX but I'm assuming Tina's dad did and he is a wonderful photographer. I just had to share another little guy with everyone. With the arrival of Christoher, I now have two little babies who when they speak will refer to me as Auntie Jo... I like how this is going :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JR said...

OH....He is so so so...cute...

Chris said...

Please pass on my congratulations to Shawn and Tina. Of course, I really love his name! Very good choice.