Wednesday, May 6, 2009

this is what happens when Brian works late...

I decide that I haven't had a dessert in way too long and I get takeout from Olive Garden. Most people would think that I got my dinner there too, but no. No... I made dinner at home after picking up the dessert, which by the way is my favorite and called Torta Di Chocolate. Is is basically a molten flourless chocolate cake with zabaglione (see wikipedia for definition) and fresh strawberries on the side.
















The folks at the takeout counter were even nice enough leave it unheated so I could make it fresh at home when I was ready. Oh, and in case you are wondering, it isn't that horrible for you. I can eat it realitvey guilt free on weight watchers as long as I plan ahead. I <3 you Olive Garden

No comments: