Sunday, May 24, 2009

our new napkin holder

Isn't she such a helper? The whole couch was free... and she made a bee line for the napkins. Figures!

It's been a pretty relaxing weekend. Yesterday I turned the heel on my first sock and it actually looks pretty good. I was really happy about it because I was able to follow the directions and it came out fine. I was worried I would have to go to the store to get help after getting stuck. I'm currently working on the decrease of the gusset and soon will be back to the easy knitting of the foot section.

In between knitting sessions and general housework I had a play date with my friend's son last night and we went grocery shopping for our little bbq for a handful of friends we are having over tomorrow. That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pics tomorrow when folks are over. I wish everyone a wonderful Memorial Day!

No comments: