Wednesday, April 16, 2008

nerves of steel

I so don't know how people can ride bikes in cities. Three works sum up how that would go for me: I. Would. Die.

People on bikes I swear are lunatics! For example, this guy was actually crossing on front of the bus and UPS truck when they in fact had a green light... What the hell?!?!?!? I would so have gotten run over if I tried that move. I so don't get it. It's like they think, "Cars have to stop for me!" While that is technically true... people do make mistakes. I was driving out of the complex just the other day and two kids were riding bikes alongside me. One got a little too close for comfort and I slammed on the brakes for fear of hitting him and he just looked at me like, "What did you do that for?" and waved me on. Yes, your read that right, he WAVED ME ON!!!! Little twit...

No comments: