Sunday, April 27, 2008

Boy at play

This is a very typical site at our apartment... Brian plugged into his headset playing World of Warcraft. However, I really can't blame him because usually I am posed similarly sans headgear. I unplugged mine at one point and it is way to hard to crawl behind the computer to try to plug in again. Lazy = Win. It's funny to think we've basically been playing this game for 3+ years now. I have never played any game almost every week of the year for that long. Plus, at our place playing is considered family togetherness time... not convential in any way, but oddly enough we problem solve and talk alot this way. Besides, Brian sending a rose to me in game is just about as sickeningly cute as it gets... without all the ridiculous price gouging. Yes, we are weird, but I think most of you have figured that out by now...

No comments: