Friday, April 4, 2008

El Convento

While it's overexposed, I think this picture I took when at the wedding at El Convento is great. You can really see how tall the courtyard is and all the greenry they had in there. I so wish we could have stayed here... it would have been amazing, but it wasn't quite in our budget... shall we say. I have had a think for Spanish architecture since I went to Spain in 10th grade and yes, I was very fortunate to travel a lot when I was in high school. I saw much of Europe and went to Florida, NYC, and DC with school as well. My parents as well as Grandmother always we so good about letting me go on these trips. My parents even allowed me to paint some of the interior of the house one year to help "pay" for my trip. I personally think they got ripped off (and they agree) since my painting skills were not exactly top notch at age 16...

No comments: