Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a little nostalgia on the T

So, my friend Erin had a party at The Pour House today. Party is at 6pm: I get out of work at 4pm.... hmmmm. Answer... bring camera into Boston and take random pictures until party begins... excellent :-) So, this is a shot when you walk upstairs out of the Boylston stop on the green line. This is an area I know pretty well from grad school, so I thought it would be a safe place to start. I really don't go into town too much, so I thought that hanging out in a familiar area was a good idea. I guess I never really noticed just how pretty this skylight was the 400 or so times I climbed these stairs to go to class at night.... it's funny how you can be completely oblivious to beauty one moment and completely aware in another.

No comments: