In honor of her very cute kitty's 3rd birthday, my favorite crafting instructor, Jenn Shurkus, is hosting a raffle on her blog. In order to enter we needed to make a birthday card just for Mr. Harley and send it to her. I'm coming in just under the wire and submitting it just after midnight on April 13th rather than on Mr. Harley's birthday, but I think he'll forgive me. I had a pretty long day and he is a very sweet guy.
Materials I used to make this card:
- Stampendous - Kitty Silhouettes clear stamp set
- a muse - Happy Everything clear stamp set
- Ichiyo- Cat with long tail stamp (not the real name, couldn't find it online)
- a muse square note cards (unavailable)
- Shake it Up - mini mat stack papers
- Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Dew Drop Versamagic Ink - Pretty Petunia
- Spica Glitter Pen in Olive
- a muse olive ribbon
- foam tape
- mono adhesive
- patience of a saint
So, while this wasn't what I had planned to do originally, it came out nice and I am happy. I need to exercise my paper crafting and stamping juices more often... this card took me way to long to finally figure out. Oh well, hopefully more stampy goodness to come in the future!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Harley!!
Edited for spelling and grammar issues. Apparently, one shouldn't blog tired ;-)