My Recipe Box
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Ten on Tuesday: Ten Things I Love About My Family
I know this is about family, but I do have some very close friends (and animals) who I consider to be family in addition to those both biologically related or via marriage. You know who you are :-)
1) They are always there for me... whether I'm happy, sad, or indifferent.
2) They love unconditionally despite my (many) shortcomings.
3) They put up with me constantly talking about whatever knitting, crocheting, stamping or other random project I'm working on.
4) They are extremely generous with their time.
5) They are willing to tell me things I don't want to hear, but need to hear anyway.
6) They are ready to give me an opinion and advice whenever I ask for it, or they think I need it.
7) They are excellent at encouragement and suppport me in whatever new thing I want to try.
8) They make me stop and think, not just go through my life in my own bubble, focused on my own issues and wants.
9) They hold me accountable for my actions.
10) And last but not least... they are all wonderful, hilarious, loving people and I am very blessed to have them in my life!
Joan Crawford said...
You forgot to mention that only beloved family and friends are allowed in Maine :)
April 21, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)