1) Cucumber Salad - my version of what they serve at Tennessee's and Firefly's. They key lies in the rice wine vinegar.
2) Brian's burger flavor of the moment - whatever he comes up with is always outstanding. Last week we had burgers with fresh herbs, chipotle in adobo and I believe some bbq sauce for good measure. Yummy!
3) Roasted baby red potatoes - slathered in fresh dill, olive oil, kosher salt and left on the grill to crisp up.
4) Grilled meatloaf - best meatloaf ever!
5) Cheddarwurst - a pork and beef sausage that has bit of cheddar cheese in it. Excellent on your run of the mill hot dog bun and over the top good with kraut or spicy mustard.
6) Grilled pineapple rings - these are are best on top of vanilla bean ice cream.
7) Ice cream sandwiches made with home made chocolate chip cookies - had these at a friend's cookout recently and they were amazing. I happened to stumble on one filled with coffee ice cream. It was divine!
8) Pasta salad - I have a pretty darn good recipe for this now, with plenty of fresh veggies for crunch.
9) Watermelon wedges - enough said.
10) Cole slaw - great on the side and even better when used as a burger topping!