2) Be Less Cluttered - My husband is a packrat and I'm a craft-aholic with a penchant for purchasing supplies on a whim. This should be interesting.
3) Eat Healthier - Must eat more vegetables and less yummy fried things. Oh, and do all eating in some form of moderation.
4) See More Live Performances - I love live shows (music, theater, etc.) and there are a ton of them out there that are inexpensive or just outright free. This past year, I really only went to two and I feel like I missed out on some great opportunities.
Teal Wings of Hope Foundation which is based out of New Jersey and is involved in providing awareness and education about ovarian cancer. I'm hoping to be able to commit more time to making knitted items for them this year and hopefully I will be able to attend their Karaoke for the Cause Fundraiser in February.
6) Get up to Maine more - Over the past few years we really haven't been getting up to Maine more than once a year. The 3.5 hour drive has been just enough to keep us away, so we have tended to go to the Cape more. This year I want to get up there in the spring and summer as well as our normal mid-October trip for Dad's birthday and our anniversary.
7) Get back into Photography - This year I focused a lot on my knitting and all the skills I needed to learn to do that, so other than taking pictures of my finished projects, my camera didn't as much love as it should. I'm thinking about doing a separate 365 blog with a picture every day starting in January. That would be a good way for me to get back my rusty camera skills.
8) Try not to get so busy - I have a bad habit of getting so busy with all my hobbies and interests that sometimes I get overtired from all the parties, classes and projects I take on in addition to my job. Last year around now, I had so much going on that I had no real time to enjoy the season and think about the real reason for Christmas. I ended up getting really sick for the three days before Christmas and it was just aweful. So, I'm planning on doing things with a bit more moderation this year.
9) Exercise more - We have a membership to the local pool and while Brian and I both love swimming, we just haven't gotten there since the end of the summer. It might be the low teens temperature lately that keeps us away, but we had no such excuse a couple of weeks ago and before.
10) Sail More - We are fortunate enough to have a sailboat at our disposal when we are down the Cape and both Brian and I adore sailing. We also hope to take a 3 or more day windjammer cruise sometime, but I think that won't be this year.