Monday, August 3, 2009

This man is not afraid of anything!

















I was finally able to give my first ever Jayne Cobb hat to it's owner, my friend, John. As you can probably see, he seemed a little happy about receiving it! I can't blame him, because after making his in exactly one day, I made one for myself two day later (couldn't have him showing me up now could I?

For those of you who don't know this reference, first of all watch the fist season of firefly.... you can get it at Netflix here. The show rocks and it is less than a season long (so sad). However, if you want the quick reference, see the video below:



Now, I know it's not an exact replica (see images below) but it's not too bad and I'm very proud of it. If you want to make one yourself, you just have to check out Dryope's blog here. Now John and I will be all prepared for Can't Stop the Serenity 2010! Although, with the warmth of these hats and the distinct lack of A/C in that theatre, we better come prepare for heat stroke!

No comments: