Tuesday, June 24, 2008

bored in a downpour

Ok, I was bored and stuck in traffic despite all the schools being out for summer. Ane I just happened to have my camera handy at a red light.... so sue me. I actually actively decided to bring my camera home from work today so I could take some pictures since I've been so bad about keeping up the blog. So, did you notice? I changed the name because a photo a day was just not happening and I didn't want to make it something I HAD to do. In want this blog to be fun and creative both visually and verbally. So, in an effort to reduce filler posts and stress over fulfilling the "photo a day" goal, this blog will now be more casually maintained. I will try to post at least once a week or more, but I don't want to make this like work because then the bblog is sure to stagnate. Anyway, I've done a flurry of posting today. Hopefully there will be some more neat thunderstorms for me to photograph tomorrow.

No comments: