Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things To Bring on Vacation

  1. Camera - To document your trip, silly moment and allow you to blog about it all once you get home.
  2. iPhone - Your mobile internet playland.  I just adore being able to check my email or play on Facebook while on a sailboat.
  3. A Good Book - My love of reading is extreme, but time doesn't always allow for the obsession.  Vacation is a perfect time to catch up when you have a few spare moments.
  4. Sunscreen - for those who burn at just the thought of sun.
  5. Crafty Project - I can't leave home without one.... and believe me I've tried.
  6. Husband - Vacations are way better with him around :)
  7. Flip flops - I hate shoes.... so flip flops are the closest to being barefoot.
  8. Healthy Snacks - For going to the beach, on a sail or a late night craving when everything is already closed.
  9. Sense of Adventure - Try something new!  Go kayaking, biking or for a hike. 
  10. Spontenaity - Be open to all opportunities.  You never know when something interesting will fall in your path and you'll have to jump on it to take advantage.

No comments: