Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rock-Band-a-thon

Today Chris and Ceci came down to our apartment to have a Tastefully Simple party which Ceci runs. The food the company does is very good and easy to make (my kind of food). If you would like to check them out go to www.tastefullysimple.com The party went really well and after everybody left except for Chris, Ceci and Jared, we broke out the Rock Band. I had really wanted Chris to play this game becuase he IRL is a very talented drummer and I thought it would be fun for him to try out and see how he would do. I must say Rock Band is a fabulous party game. You can play for hours on end and have up to 4 people playing at once. Plus once you finish the original game you can download content from xBox live and get new songs to play. We ended up downloading The Who's album that day because Chris and I are both fans of their music. I had been wanting to download that for a very long time. So we rocked out to Behind Blue Eyes and Baba O'Riley to our heart's content. Afterwards we went to the Horseshoe Pud for some yummy dinner and everyone went their own way. It was a really fun day. I'm hoping we can get together again really soon!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I had a total blast. I sucked at the drums but I love singing the Who songs. Now all the countless hours I have spent honing my voice in my car is finally paying off! I want to play again sometime soon...hopefully when we have a free weekend we will come down to Hudson again.