Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ice Cream FTW... even if it's from Friendly's

I swear, it's like we had been hit by anti-ice cream finding missles! We went to no less than 3 different places to get some and all were closed for the season or didn't have counter service.... GRUMBLE! So, we ended up at Friendly's which really should be called Surly's. Although, the server we had was nice enough. Anyway, these are the sundae's we ended up with. I think Sam's intimidated him a bit. considering it is this size of his head, I can't say I blame him. I had a fudge brownie sundae and Brian got his college staple of sherbert with gummy bears. He's weird I tell you... very weird.... I mean really? Gummy bears? My husband has the oddest taste sometimes. I mean, chocolate I get, coffee I get... he likes neither... sometimes I am amazed we are able to each the same food at all!

No comments: