Monday, June 13, 2011

POL-IN-ATE... POL-IN-AAAAATE!


The hyper rose has begun its invasion.  This lone flower is just the beginning.  Soon, so very soon, their takeover shall be complete!  


Ok, I need to stop watching so much Dr. Who; I'm getting all melodramatic and assuming things will take over the world...  like the Daleks or Cybermen.  On that note, I highly recommend checking out all the great episodes of Dr. Who available on Netflix streaming.  They certainly have entertained this household lately :)  

In other news, yes, our insane rose bush is back and its first blooms of the season are stronger than ever. More pics to come when they are in full force and once again threatening to take over the world...  and somehow I have managed to combine gardening and sci-fi into one bizarre blog post.  Go me!

No comments: