Friday, June 12, 2009

It so chose me!

I swear the pizza came like this. We opened the box and the piece of pizza had in fact chosen to be eaten by me.

I believe I was truly flirting with death by keeping Colette away from this pizza long enough for me to document this momentous occasion. Every few weeks or so we get together on a Friday night, order some kind of obnoxious takeout and complain, exclaim or refrain from talking about our respective weeks.

This was just the beginning of our most recent pizza-filled, movie-laden Friday eve. We started the evening with a movie that was a bit of a dissappointment, Italian for Beginners. It wasn't exactly what we thought it would be... i.e. it was pretty boring. So, after we got fed up enough to press stop we scrolled through the on-demand for other forms of entertainment. We ended up watching The Others with Nicole Kidman. Pretty darn good movie; creepy and weird, but overall very entertaining. I would definately recommend it.

No comments: