Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Victory Against the UFO Bin!


Finally!  I finishing SOMETHING!! Ok, so it only took two days, but nevertheless it is a small victory in the war against my UFO bin.

Crocheted Stash Bag - pattern is by Purl Soho, yarn is Lily Sugar'n Cream Cotton Solids
Ok, I'll back up.  For those of you who do not knit or crochet, UFO is short for unfinished object.  Often fiber crafters, like myself, get all fired up and want to to make everything new and fun they find online.  Ravelry is good like that.  It provides us scores of lovely patterns to choose from and often they are just a click or two away from arriving in our hot little hands or email inbox.  More patterns are more better I say!

So, you can see how easy it is to fall into the habit of starting something and then finding something even cooler to start a few days later.  Sunday I finally scored a victory against my pile of UFOs.   It always helps when the project is quick and easy... only 12 more UFOs to go!  Sigh....

No comments: