Friday, September 16, 2011

Finished Object Friday:


I know I've been a bit quiet lately.  Had loads of stuff going on at home and at work.  I should be back to doing more regular posts soon, but today I wanted to share the most recent project I have finished, which is my pair of Elegant Fingerless Gloves.  Ok, so I don't have a picture of both of them together since I haven't had time to take the final pics for Ravelry, but I do have this picture of one of them. 


I would take one of the pair now, but they are currently in the hands of a fellow FiberKnot who was kind enough to submit them to be judged at the Leicester Harvest Fair since I can't get there in time tonight to submit them myself.   I'm really excited about entering them since I love how they came out.   They are just so skooshy and warm, which is especially nice since recently it's decided to act like it's fall outside.  I also entered a skein of my merino handspun and a photo I recently took of a frog.  I'll make sure to update you on how I did after the fair is over.  Hopefully I'll come home with a ribbon or two, but who knows. 

No comments: