1) It could be much colder than 50 degrees when I don't have a coat.
2) It could have been 11:30pm when I discovered the missing car instead of 7:30pm.
3) I could have had no one to come rescue me and had to have taken a taxi to go to the bank, get cash out and then take another taxi to pick up the car, which would have had a lovely price tag.
4) Despite the car setback, I have managed to eat really good salami, bread, and champagne this evening.
5) I have an iPod, Twitter and a blog to keep me amused.
6) My car COULD have been stolen.
7) I could be stuck in some nasty backalley rather than this nicely lit section of the north end
8) I can go home and take a nice hot shower (now that our tub has been fixed). If this happened yesterday before the tub was fixed, I would have cried much more, believe me.
9) I might not be dining on my favorite candy right now (gummi frogs).
10) And finally, I'm going to get a big warm hug when I get home.