Thursday, April 1, 2010

A pairless mitt


I'm bummed.  I was making such nice progress this week on this lovely pair of mitts to match my thrice forsaken very much loved headcoat.  I had completed one this weekend and had even made a tiny pair for my first adopted nephew so that we could match, but alas, due to illness, I have only been able to cast on and complete 3-4 rows of the second in my pair.  That's ok, every knitter needs a break and my body basically told me to sit down and shut up, so I complied.  Many naps, lots of Tylenol and a few pudding pie pieces later, I am on the mend and plan to finish the second of my pair this weekend between all the Easter plans with family. I have a few other things waiting in the wings and am very excited that I have chosen my next large project (think sweater, but for spring).  I won't share it now.  There are still a lot of details to work out, but I should have some other work in progress to show soon!

No comments: